iPhone :Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'This NSPersistentStoreCoordinator has no persistent stores. It cannot perform a save operation.
This error when thrown while working on Core Data can make you go insane 😉 .And one of the situations under which you may encounter this error is that you might have done the following:
1. Added, or deleted or in general modified your Data Model.
2. Then you must have tried to run your application as usual.
You Should try doing the following and it did helped me.
1. Remove your sqlite file, if you have included any in your project.
2. Delete the entire application from Simulator. You can be more confident if you go the Folder in Library -> Application Support -> iPhone Simulator and delete the Application for the Version of Simulator you are checking.
3. Clean your Targets and Rebuild your Project and run again.
And thats done !!