Zero to one
Some good stuff I learned and recollected out of reading Peter thiel’s Zer to One:
1. Value of being optimist and Value of being definite optimist. Definite optimist and indefinite optimist are way different.
2. The stupidity of mob mentality quoted from his PayPal days amidst dot com bubble
3. The power of planing and designing and having a vision through Apple’s success and Mark zuckerberg’s determination of not selling FB to yahoo.
4. The value of effort (people easily dismissim someone success to chance and luck)
5. The power of differentiation and uniqueness explained interns of Google ‘s monopoly
Will update as I complete the book.